Events for U.S. Institutional Representatives and Higher Education Professional Organizations: Conferences & Fairs
Special thanks to all 550 educators who attended the EducationUSA Forum (June 27-29)
Welcome to Prof.Narsee!
For those new to EducationUSA who are looking to expand international recruitment efforts, please begin your search with our team of 13 REACs (Regional Educational Advising Coordinators) who oversee different countries and provide logistical support and training for the advisers in their regions. These key individuals are great resources for understanding the various issues on the ground in their regions that impact U.S. institutions. Please subscribe to Our HEI (Higher Education Institutions) eNews and review past editions in our HEI archive.
Accredited U.S. colleges and universities as well as higher education membership association staff (e.g. NACAC, AACRAO, NAFSA, IIE, NAGAP, AIEA, CIS, etc.) are eligible to receive login access to the Higher Education section of our site. The benefits of this access include:
• Send Materials to Our Centers – a downloadable spreadsheet of exactly what kinds of information each center can receive, maximum quantities of each item, and specific mailing addresses.
Learn what are the three main levels of service provided by the different centers in our network.
• Submit Information to Weekly Update – our weekly newsletter goes out to 400+ centers in 170 countries with new academic program & scholarship information for international students.
• Request Our Logo – get a hyperlinked version of our logo for your international admissions website to direct prospective students to our centers for on-the-ground, in-country support for U.S. institutions.
• Access U.S. Higher Education Resource Section – this collection of searchable documents allows representatives to retrieve presentations, conference registration materials, and other resources quickly.
• Print/Save Center and Country Fact Sheets – after logging on when accessing the individual centers’ web pages and the clicking on the countries listed on the REAC (Regional Educational Advising Coordinator) pages, you can print/save a 1-2 page fact sheet for that center and/or country.
Believe in EducationUSA, and we will help you achieve your international education goals.